Lombard Street Research Limited
Lombard Street Research Financial Services Limited
Lombard Street Research (US) Inc.
Lombard Street Research (Asia) Limited
Trusted Sources UK Limited
TS Lombard (Asia) Limited
TSL Research Group Ltd ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the lawful basis under which we collect personal data from you, or that you or others provide to us about you, and how we process it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, and General Data Protection Regulation (effective 25 May 2018) the data controller is TSL Research Group.
Data we may collect and process
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information that you provide by completing forms on our site www.tslombard.com or otherwise collected by us. For example, personal contact information is requested when you register or subscribe as a user with our services, including your name, phone number, postal address, job title and email address, as well as information about the nature of your interest in and use of our products or services.
We may also ask you for technical information when you report a problem with our site. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them. Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
How we use your data
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that our research is presented in the most effective manner for you.
- To gather information on your preferences to enable us to provide you with research which you will value.
- To conduct market research and marketing activities.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, or where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out any contractual, or pre-contractual, obligations entered into between us.
- To notify you about changes to our services
- To invite you to events.
- For recruitment and careers
We do not share your information with unrelated third parties for marketing purposes without your consent.
Where we store your data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access. We will retain your data for a maximum of 7 years following the end of any contractual or pre-contractual obligations.
Our lawful basis for processing your data
We only process personal information where we have a lawful basis for doing so, such as the following:
Consent – where you have given us explicit permission to process personal information for a stated purpose e.g. to access our services. You have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. For the avoidance of doubt if you have self-registered for, or been given limited access to our research Hub, or submitted a trial request through our website or elsewhere, on or after 22 February 2021 then you have given consent under General Data Protection Regulations.
Contractual requirements – where we have to process your information to meet our contractual obligations. e.g. delivery our services or contacting you to arrange meetings or calls.
Legal obligation – where we are obligated to process personal information in order to comply with the law or other financial regulations e.g., retain customer billing information to comply with accounting and financial requirements.
Legitimate interest – where we have a legitimate business interest, to process personal information. For example, to protect our intellectual property rights and copyright. We take due care to balance our interests against your right to privacy.
Disclosure of your data
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group i.e. our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties if required to do so:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If TSL Research Group or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Rights and data requests
You have the right to:
- Ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
- Access information held about you at no cost, although we reserve the right to charge a reasonable administration fee for repeat or excessive requests.
- Rectify or amend any inaccurate data.
- ‘To be forgotten’ i.e. to have your data erased from our systems.
- Request a copy of your data and use it for your own purposes.
You can exercise your rights at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing at TSL Research Group Limited, Pellipar House, 9 Cloak Lane, London EC4R 2RU.
All requests will be dealt with within 30 days.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual user.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- Store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognise you when you return to our site.