Where We Stand – a summary of our key views and why we have them
Martin Shenfield, Managing Director of Macro Strategy, discusses the following points:
- Disconnect between US corporate/consumer forward expectations and reality – why do they persist and when will confidence in the V-shaped recovery dissipate?
- Winners and losers at country and sector level for each US election outcome; how to hedge US election risk
- China, the Tech war, and implications for economies and markets in Asia
- The macro implications of AIT – is this the end of 60/40 investing and what does this mean for alternatives?
- A summary of our key Asset Allocation recommendations globally and tactical trade ideas